середу, 11 листопада 2015 р.

Для учнів

                              Лондон. Великобританія.



From Baker Street to Piccadilly,
From docks of Thames to Downing Street
I know London and it, really,
Invites me in and makes heart beat.



From Heathrow I stepped into hard rain and lightning,
Into rain-soaked morning, misty air and skylight:
Now I know:
No one can learn the happiness, stars brightening
If tried no dance under the British rainy light.


Let me come up with some examples
Of some UK chef-d’oeuvres you may like,
They even can become life samples
As they are wise and quite lifelike!

Ms Meyer’s Twilight is my story,
Forbidden love is like a mist:
Pulse-racing, mind-bewitching senses’ glory
It leaves my fate no chances to resist.

Destructive love of Magus burns us down,
It makes us open and kind:
Do not betray and let those down
Whose love - sincere and heart – blind.

Detectives are my genuine mind seduction,
This gripping mix of murders and the wits,
And Sherlock Holmes with brilliance, deduction
Puts gutter-world through hoops and fascinating twists.












My private life is spiced by British customs,
I wake up at the Beatles music clips,
With Beckham’s kick against defender Adams
I cook for breakfast famous fish and chips.


My talk to a CAB
Hey, taxi!
Let us take the way
To Aldwych, living memory of Patrick Swayze, dancer.
Oh, U don’t know "Dirty dancing", stage play?
It is in London, look it up in your GPS Acer.

Hey, taxi!
Let us take the way
Up to the place as hot as chilly pepper!
U’ve never seen latino dancers on parquet?
Bar Salsa is on Charing Cross, the center.

Hey, taxi!
Take me to the place
Where lived the most known British ghost!
U’ve never been to this mysterious, breathtaking place?

It is in Canterville, where spirit of Sir Simon used to be the host.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар